Hiking from Halle to Bielefeld!
Hey! Looking out of the window and longing to go far? That might be impossible, but you should know that your neighborhood is just attractive and exciting! This time I’m proposing a hike from Halle to Bielefeld, following what’s called Hermannsweg!
Download kml / gpx
So the plan is quite simple: we’re gonna see each other in front of Bielefeld Hbf at 10:45am. Then:
- Dep: 11:03 Bielefeld Hbf – Platform 8 (NWB75583)
- Arr: 11:25 Halle(Westf) – Platform 2
Then we start hiking. Easy, isn’t it? If you come from a different city, feel free to join us wherever you want on the way! It’s inside the Westfalen-Tarif!
Then we’ll walk according to this map (in kml-format) or this map (in gpx-format). The total distance is something like 17.6 km. We’ll have a break at Peter auf’m Berge. It would be helpful if you’d bring something to eat and a picnic blanket.
Regardless of the weather, I will NOT cancel the event, so please check it out yourselves and decide whether to come or not yourselves.
This event is also organized on Meetup. Check it out from this page!
For further useful info read this (highly recommended).
Hope to see you there!
Coronavirus guideline: Following the local government instructions, please respect the social-distancing rule, i.e. from the beginning of the event till the end, a minimum distance of 1.5 m to any person in the group is required. In particular, this means:
- Don’t occupy two seats next to each other on the train
- If you bring a picnic blanket, don’t share it with other people
- Don’t share food or water
- If you go to a restaurant during break, local rules may apply. Please inform yourselves beforehand if you plan to go there.